Plus size is very much different from obese. And I guess you already know that. My OB-GYN is very much particular with weight. She will tell her patients if she is already at the neck of going overweight or overweight itself. But that does not mean big women are overweight, okay? As what I know, this depends unto her height and the structure. Afar from that, I do not know where it leads or should I say I would just not say anything but plus size women need plus size dresses to fit for their measurement. If you have the 12W-44W measurement, then I suggest you may like to check out Roamans E-Store for such and indulge the different style of clothing and other women accessories for your need (as well as your wants/luxury). Women deserves luxury as well, so worry-not if you have bucks to back-up for such to get your own. *smile*

As for me as a mommy-to-be, being a mommy does not mean being plus-size but if our body expands (to which I always hear from my mommy friends, hopefully height expands too), then that will be the time that we then need a plus size dresses. We should not worry about that, but the bucks to pay for it because all the clothes we have will be undersized and that means, new clothes and others! Otherwise, not a biggie deal because plus size clothing are just right in the corner. :-)