And no other than yours truly. Yes, I am 35 weeks and three (3) days pregnant today. And am having a lot of contractions (tightening of my tummy which can be a sign of false or real labor) but a false labor. Okay, am not yet on labor but could anytime have it. It's just that if it would happen, my baby is in premature state. So not good. I should keep away from stress and other activities that would get me into early labor. 

Ooh well, few more weeks and am good to go. To deliver a baby is somewhat I don't want to imagine, well, not to worry. I have to keep in mind to relax so it won't pressure me especially in time of delivery.

By the way, I had my OB-GYN/doctor's visit/ prenatal last two days ago and it went fine. My doctor check my birth canal and some infection if there is. I do not know yet the result but she said, if no phone call from her, that means no problem. I hope nothing. I am confident. Chaarrr... ha! ;-) My baby's heartbeat by the way is 160 which is perfectly fine. My weight is 139.5 which is fine too as doctor said. As well as my blood pressure, no problem. Thanks goodness! Other than that, nothing else. I just have to count baby's movement three times a day and ten times in one session/hour. Meaning, she should move at least 30 times a day in total in morning, afternoon and evening! Whew! I have some shortness of breath, palpitation, backache but that is normal especially on this stage. Good luck to me! Smile.