And the best thing is, am all fine. Though as my doctor/OB-GYN told me that she's going to check my cervix and baby's weight on this prenatal day which did not happened, but it's fine, that is just minor. The important is my baby is all fine, safe and sound. Her heartbeat was 150 which is great. Along with the visit and that checking, I also asked about my dropping tummy, which I feel it goes down to which that is the normal process and that is what she wants to see. :-) About the Kegel exercise too, I was able to ask and she said, it does not matter to this time yet. She will going to ask me one week before my delivery date. And the third one (I rarely ask question because I have pamphlets and important books from her and from hospital which tells all about it) I asked was about I rarely feel her moving but maybe because I was asleep. And my doctor told me that I won't going to sleep if I cannot feel her moving in three times a day for at least ten times each. If my baby is sleeping, I have to wake her up by eating sweets or cold drinks to make sure or else I have to go to hospital and let her check (by heartbeat, doctor said) what's going on. So, that relieves me. 

One thing I did not like lately (just minor) was the waiting of getting my another week of doctor's visit/ prenatal. It was quite a long wait of waiting, really! --- which in fact, it only takes a minute to get it done for me. The other preggo which came before me to talk to the front desk had a problem that's why I waited so long. It sucks but then, I just let it by (or maybe I was not used with it). :-)