There's other class (aside from that three classes) that this mommy-to-be plan to attend for my journey to become a good first-time parent/mommy, it is The Happiest Baby on the Block Class but I just won't. Instead, I will just going to buy a Parent's DVD for it and watch it at home which cost $15 instead of a class cost $20. It's not about the payment that I won't attend the class but the comfort I will get at home. It's not that I am not comfortable in class but I just like it that way. This class/DVD will let me learn the 5 simple ways to turn on my baby's calming reflex (the 5 S's) and become the best baby calmer on the block. :-) It is to learn step-by-step on how to help my coming-baby sleep longer as ell as calm and soothe even the fussiest baby in minutes... even seconds (as it has been said) and much more. I just can't wait for it. :-)

By the way, I was not yet able to wash baby clothes because I am still waiting of my order online to complete such. I want to wash it in one time to save liquid soap. Oops! Nope, I just like to arrange it in one order. I know it would be for cold and warm cycle so it would only be two loads for washing and two loads for drying and that's it. Will then iron the need-to-be-ironed ones, for sure not all of it. :-) The folding and arranging will make it time-consuming but I love it! Then will going to prepare the small traveling bag for hospital needs both for me and my coming-baby, as well as some of daddy's need too like snacks to munch-on. :-)