A family need a dentist, absolutely for dental care. Our teeth, is one of the important part of our five senses which need to take care of. If not, one day you will not know you will have an oral problem, if not an oral cancer, God forbid!. But that is the fact that we have to face if we will not take good care of our teeth. We need a dentist, the Best Dentist, we deserve and can rely on in times of cleaning, examination and any problem arises. And not only that, a dentist which listens to what we like to have. Someone who can  help us and we would not feel fearful of dental accessories and such, in time when it is needed. 

For me, I would love to work with a company which is flexible with time. On-time and extended-time. In short, can be flexible. Knows how to treat clients, not the way that they treat you like a machine. Accommodating staff and dentist, is what everybody wants, don't you think? I bet you are trying to find (if haven't find yet) that company huh! Because I would love to have that too! That is perfect for my family or yours. Soon enough by mid of September, I will deliver the baby-in-my-tummy, our little one. I and DH then need advises from our dentist on how to take good care of our baby's teeth and when to go for dental care appointments. In that way, she will be healthy. Mommy/mommy-to-be have to do everything for her family and her little one.