I had a long day today. Yours truly thought of doing something in the computer but my mind was nowhere to find. I though of the baby clothes lying in the living room waiting to be ironed, folded and arranged for how many days. Well, let me just say it was just one day before going a week that it was being washed. Alright, I straightened them so I it's not hard to iron. I supposed not to iron it but I got a lesson learned. I should had not put the two loads of washed clothes in one dryer (blame it to the laundry area, only one dryer here in the complex, bad cheetah. Ha!) thinking I could save some quarters and time. But then, not! It doubled my work. When I had it one by one load in the dryer, ironing is no way for me because the dryer will straightened the clothes since it has a lot of space while it was spinning. All I supposed to do was then to fold it directly out from the dryer. And that's what a lesson to learn for me. But no regrets because, the damage has been done and I was running of time and quarters (to put in the dryer to function). DH even did the other two loads (four loads all which I made it into only three loads in the dryer) and was not able to come with me in the Birthing Class I had the other week (Wednesday) to attend such drying thing. Well, it was good for DH on the other hand that he was not able to come with me because he was just came from work for ten hours and was tired. And so that was it, I had it ironed overtime lately. My back hurts a bit and such but I was determined to finish it. All in all, that clothes was displayed for more than a month lying in our living room because I had it complete at the same time, it can be washed in one. There would be something coming but the important ones are already complete. The other good thing is our simple couch in the living is already free of baby clothes and my mind can already relax thinking about it already arranged and such. :-) This mommy-to-be done all that ironing, folding and arranging after 11 P.M. lately from 2 P.M. with two short naps, overtime eh?! I just had my siesta and snacks and will sleep in a minute. Whew! What a long and a bit of tiring day (thanks goodness am safe and sound) !