I had my doctor's appointment yesterday. This mommy-to-be is not overweight anymore. Yey! Thanks goodness to my diet goal. :-) Am dieting but not under-eating, okay? If you were following my posts, I was once told by my OB-GYN/doctor a sort of overweight, well she just said "what happened to your weight? Your weight should be like this" . Alright, she did not tell me that because I was underweight or I have a normal weight, you bet! I like the way she handles her patients like me because I then watched what I ate (or eat, until now am still watching and behaving great) because I want to do the normal process of baby delivery or at least, I am following the normal way of pregnancy pattern.

Aside from my weight happiness, I was also examined the normal routine pregnancy journey of giving urine test and blood pressure monitor. And all are fine. The baby-in-my-tummy's heartbeat was normal as well, it is 150. My tummy's measurement at 34 weeks and 2 days old is 35 centimeters which also great. All-in-all are fine. Thanks God. I just have to suffer looking at the stretch marks and the legs cramp, palpitation and shortness of breath, those are normal during this period anyway.

I had no ultrasound again for that visit but that is fine as long as the baby-in-my-tummy is healthy, that is what matters to this mommy-to-be.