Am on my 34th weeks and 2nd day of my mommy-to-be journey. And another Obstetrics-Gynecologist/ Doctor's prenatal appointment later afternoon for my third trimester pregnancy. Another appointment, hoping for another ultrasound too. Last two appointments prior this time, nothing ultrasound unlike the other visits. Again, hopefully I can see my the baby-in-my-tummy tomorrow through it. I cannot wait. :-)

I currently experiencing tightening of my right slipper. You know that left food is bigger than right. Meaning this could be a sign of beri-beri which is normal for pregnancy. But I hope I won't experience it.

I said later afternoon by the way because it is already dawn time here in my end and of course it considers as already morning. This also means that I have to go to bed couple of minutes from now getting ready for later. And yep, it is fine if I have to wake-up late (hope DH would not demand of an early breakfast or else I am obliged to) because the appointment is 2:00 P.M. (the dental appointment was rescheduled to 26th of August and no biggie deal). After that, I have to go to store to buy a simple birthday gift for the daughter of my baby shower host for Sunday (too bad, I guess I cannot attend because it is not good for my situation, big tummy aside from the venue is a bit far, I just have to give something for the good friendship).