(Authored by Rickey Combs)

My mom and dad are the best parents in the world and when they moved into their new place just outside of Dallas I knew I wanted to do something special for them. I went to Direc4u.com and started researching satellite packages since my mom was really into food shows and my dad has always been all about football. They said it was a great gift since they could use it in the new place and it wasn’t something they would have bought for themselves! I was really happy for them to start this new chapter in their lives and I’m really pleased they chose to include me. I can remember not that long ago when I would have had to call them ten times a day to get one of them on the line because they were so busy at work! I’m glad they’re retired and finally get to rest for once in their lives and I really hope they take some time to spend together and really savor this moment in their lives, you know?