This tummy of mine is already 37 weeks and 5 days today. I can feel my tummy is going down. I can feel more of my tummy on upper leg than before. And I have a lot of contractions already. Contractions are just normal especially on this month that sooner the baby-in-my-tummy will soon come-out and see her real world. Smile. Yep. Time flies so fast huh! My journey being a mommy-to-be (for now) has not been an easy one (thankfully not also a hard one) but really a fulfilling though my baby is not yet here in my arms, soon enough she will be here.

Tomorrow I will be going for my OB-GYN or doctor's appointment. She told me that she will check the cervix aside from the normal checking of my urine, weight, blood pressure, baby's heart beat, size of my tummy and baby's weight. Probably she will try to check my baby's height. Last week, I was able to see her thru ultrasound and hopefully, I can also her in ultrasound by tomorrow. Ah, what a mommy's happiness! :-)