One baby stuff that I prepare is, baby clothing to which I am sure she will need after I deliver her in this world, the real world.  I am on my steps of becoming a mom. Soon enough she will be here in my side, not on my womb anymore. In the midst of September is my due date. Now that is something to get excited. However, there is also something to get nervous. But that is the journey of being a mom. I just have to balance it, not too excited and not too nervous and alike. Or else I'll get pressured and will affect the baby-in-my-tummy.

Yes, I already bought baby stuffs, not just baby clothing but also baby blankets. It has been said and proven by many that cotton stuffs are much better than other kind of fabrics. Though not all what I bought are cottons but most of them are, or it contains mostly cotton. It would be best for her as newborn baby is very delicate as well as messy. So in time of washing, it would not be hard for the washing machine to take-out the dirt. :-) What could be better than that? 

I feel the need of knowledge on how to keep my baby warm because she will be born on cold season. As I know even during summer time, newborn should have to be wrapped around because her body could not yet adjust to her surroundings. That means, double or triple the need when it is Fall especially Winter Season. Sure, we have the heater to heat us up but when it is time for pediatrician visit and such, that is very much essential. And I am not in favor of using heater to keep us warm 24 hours. So baby clothes and such have to fit the weather condition.Thankfully I have it already prepared.