Yep, the baby-in-my-tummy is already in full term. I am now 37 weeks pregnant, just today. Meaning, three (3) weeks to go and it's already my delivery date, in the midst of September.

Last Monday, I had my first weekly check-up by my OB-GYN. You read it right, I now have an appointment every week until I will be on labor. So far, the result is great. My doctor gave me a copy of my prenatal check-up results which she said I have to give to the nurse attending me when I will be on labor. All my results are fine so it is okay for me to party like a rockstar! Ha! There's no guarantee unless God said, yes. So, pray for me folks! Thanks in advance. :-) 

The baby-in-my-tummy weighed 6.2 lbs. two days ago as I had my check-up. Her heartbeat is 150 which the doctor says all are fine. I don't any problem either. And that should be thankful for. Thanks  goodness.