You guess it right, I have it. I never thought I would have it since I am always (well, not that always) putting up a cocoa butter as my friends told to which it was proven and tested on them. But not to me. Yes, I have an awful stretch marks on my belly. My ob-gyne even saw it awful but nothing we can do. On the other hand, I view it as a sign of being a mom and loving it! Am still putting up cocoa butter though. My friends and husband advise me not to stop putting up cocoa butter (my ob-gyne gave me some ointment to put in times of itchiness too) and I do it.

For now, am just loving the itchiness of the stretches which eventually forms of what is called "stretch marks" since I cannot do something about it. No, it's not great having stretch marks but I am embracing it completely instead of complaining.

What about you mommy/mommy-to-be? How do/did you deal with the stretch mark/s?