Talking about mommy journey, now am on my third trimester. This is the last trimester am going to behold. I have a prenatal check-up every two weeks already from once a month and then it will be every week sometimes soon. Upon having such thoughts, most of the time, the baby-in-my-tummy also have a lot of moves. I meant, she also has her journey there inside. :-) The  moving seems to me that she's dancing or having a back roll. Oops! It tickles me most of the time, not to mention that it got me her attention. As in I was just feeling that she is having a peek-a-boo with me especially in times of a silent moments. I can only just wonder. Of course I know if she moves a lot, she is healthy inside. That is why I am happy when she does that. It makes me smile and thankful that she moves most. It is just a sign that she is there. Hehe! You have to know that when she does not move within the maximum of 12 hrs of my pregnancy, it is scary and I have to go to emergency in hospital to have her check (God forbid! *knock on woods*). Am enjoying even though my tummy is a bit heavy already. I can hardly got up in bed or have a toenails cut and even walking afar sometimes. It doesn't take an early childhood education degree for my baby to know that I care deeply, and will cherish every moment of this precious journey.