When I was not yet a mommy-to-be, well, single too, I used to work in a company where I have to deposit checks and at the same time get money to pay the workers. That was how many years ago. I was still young and fresh. *wink* I can remember the bank was always crowded (and even now), it has many clients. Clients here and there inside. One day when I was in my transaction journey, I was very impressed of what the bank put going into the teller area for crowd control. It was impressive. It help people stay in lines and keep the transactions went smoothly. As I go into different establishments, I can see that crowd control stuff cannot only be seen in bank but in the gyms for concerts, political events and even in department or grocery stores, etc. That stanchions really help. And most companies or any establishments does nowadays. The good thing is stanchions consists of  retractable belts, velvet rope and more other ways being developed. So more styles of choices coming.  More so, it can even have printing done on the belts!

Talking about crowd like in national holidays celebration like having parades, street dancing and such, we always see barricades to maintain traffic control, security and privacy. There are even fence barricades, traffic cones, pipe and drape walls and  many alike just to make as people witnessing the event are safe and sound. So everybody happy!