On the 6th of July, marked my 30th week of pregnancy. Had my doctor/ob-gyn/prenatal appointment the 8th of July, exactly the second day of my 30th week. I had this every two weeks of seeing my doctor/prenatal beginning the other two weeks, so this is my second prenatal that went every other two weeks. And this will be like this until about my due date. Then soon enough I have to see my doctor/ob-gyn every other week. The prenatal was successful. I had an ultrasound (but don't have a copy of pics but then it's fine) and some other chitchat. The ultrasound gave us the smiles, her hands already showing big. She's already four pounds and two ounce (4 lbs & 2 oz) in weight. It's just funny that I ask how tall she is because any doctor can't measure because a baby(ies) can't be straightened. She/he/they always on the nodding position. :-) Now I know, height can't be measured when the baby is still on the tummy. I just hope, she won't be "he" when comes out. ;-) Or else the pinks couldn't be used. And that's it, nothing else other than the doctor prescribed me to start taking iron supplement to take everyday with the stool softener medication to take everyday both in addition to my calcium supplement (twice a day) and the prenate elite vitamin (once a day). So all in all, I now take five (5) medicines a day until after breastfeeding. Wow! That's a lot, isn't it? But then the doctor prescribed me for this because it is good for me, better than its other side. Happy pregnancy for me. *wink*

I sure love clothes. If you're looking for maternity clothes to feel comfortable, but yet still stylish during your pregnancy then check out the wide collection at http://www.very.co.uk/. Check out the website to find out more information.