July 19, 2011 (yesterday) @ 7:00 - 9:00 pm was the Materni-Tea and Tour in the hospital where I am going to deliver my baby on September 15 (my due date but it can be before that date). The Materni-Tea and Tour was a success, I was there together with my DH and the rest of the pregnant women with their husbands. Though DH was a bit uncomfortable because he did not eat first (there's foods in the hospital meeting place but just snacks, fruit cake and drinks: juice and water, coffee) and did not know when it will end (he even said he wanted to go home already, ha!), still I can see on his face afterwards (when we got home) that he was fine and smiled at me telling that I was the first few who attended that already had big tummy. Waaa! Yep, there were 18 couples including us (DH&I) who attended, it's crowded I know. Such activity started with a few explanation about the booklet and some info given, then had some snacks. After that, we had a tour going to the labor and delivery room as well as caesarian rooms. Then went up to the 5th floor showing us the rooms (all rooms are private) for the postpartum recovery. It is basically a tour in the hospital where the delivery journey will be made for the soon-to-be mommies (we will be called mommy very soon. Whew! *smile*), where the buttons located to push when nurse is needed and some electricity-how-to's stuffs. At first (and until now *grin*) I cannot comprehend much why it was called Materni-Tea but then I just realized, okay, I just now understand why is that has been called a Materni-Tea which in fact, there is no tea being displayed in the meeting. Drinking tea by the way is not good for a pregnant. As to my sense, it is called Materni-tea because expectant mothers who will going to deliver in that hospital are able to meet and great. It is the deeper meaning of tea, as just like tea party, the difference is that there is no tea served. So, it has been said as that for the deep meaning of tea, not physically. :-) What you think? ;-)