Alright, I gain weight. It is not bad because it is expected for a pregnant woman to gain weight. Thankfully I am not overweight anymore. First time of myself that a doctor told me I am that overweight. I cannot blame her, in fact I admire the way she cares about my health and the baby growing inside of me. She just care that I would have an abnormal delivery one day sooner. I cannot guarantee that I would have a normal delivery but the thing that I follow precautions and doctor's advises, is one step of a journey to have a normal one. Pray for me that I would have that because it is hard to have a caesarian delivery. Speaking of getting big, after I deliver my precious one soon enough, for sure I would belong to the group of plus size women who will dressed-up plus size clothes because the body would not directly going down as easy as 1-2-3. Getting back the body I had requires a lot of effort and I should have to expect ups and downs on that journey especially that I plan to breastfeed my baby.

I won't not going to worry about being a plus-size woman because plus size clothing is available everywhere. And my baby is the center of my attention of that time especially that she will just be a newborn, a very delicate one. Worrying about body measurement is not my thing on that time. Baby comes first. As long as I am healthy and eat the right kind of foods that my baby and I require, am already happy about that. I can guarantee of myself that plus size clothing for women is not hard for me to search. Being plus-size woman is just temporary for me though. My ultimate goal is getting back my normal body measurement. To those who like being in plus-size, worry-not about where to get plus-size clothes because it is just in front of you.