June 29th was my 29th week. Oops, that's also a St. Peter Day. But then I did not think about commemorating such, after all, it isn't a big deal here in USA unlike in the Philippines, my birth country especially if you leave close-up to bodies of water. Ah, 29th week on the 29th of June. Hehe! Memorable huh! Now that it's July 3rd, so it is already 29 weeks and 3 days. Time flies-by so fast but then am excited. I want to see her already but then I have to wait. And also I still have a lot to do the following days. I am not ready yet to go to the hospital in case she will go out anytime during on the 7th month (ooh Lord, please not *knock on woods*). I still have to prepare her clothes, buying and washing down to arranging. Some more stuffs still has to prepare. Her bed and others. Good luck to me! Even my clothes going to hospital and back to home was not prepared yet. I have faith in Lord to guide me. Please pray for me too. Everything's under control but prayer and Lord's guide is the best of them all. Help me God. Am all yours.