Getting married and starting a family changes a person’s priorities. She no longer thinks about her needs first but always makes sure that her family’s needs are met. She makes sure that her priority is her family. With the various roles that women play these days – being a wife, a mother, a career woman; having their priorities in order is a must. But we all know that we do not only think about the present needs of our family. As a mother-to-be, I also think about the future of my children. I know that a good education can give them the advantage in finding a good career. I have browsed through sites like WaldenU.edu just to have an idea of what my options are. I want to provide them with the best choices there is when it comes to education. If they want to pursue a degree in Master of Public Health, then that is entirely up to them. I will support them in any way I can. I have also looked at sites that offer University Degrees Online just to see what they offer. College is still a couple of years from now as I she even is here in my womb but I still want to be prepared.

I know how important it is for them to have quality education. The rising cost of putting your children in school is a major concern which is why as early as now, I am trying to find ways on how I will be able to provide the best education for my children in the future. Ah, a mommy's journey can be tough but it is enjoyable on the other hand.