Am on my second day of my 32nd week pregnancy. Obviously, am already on my third trimester. You already know am already on the appointment of my ob-gyn every two weeks. And soon enough will go there every week. And so tomorrow afternoon will be my doctor's visit. An ultrasound and a baby-in-my-tummy heartbeat will be done. I hope this serves as a reminder of my doctor's journey tomorrow. Ha! Oops! I have to set the alarm in my phone anyway. I already learned my lesson last time that I forgot it. Ooh well. No forgetting anymore. This is important so this mommy-to-be have to bear it in mind, or would you remind me? *wink* Just kidding. I have to remind myself!

My tummy is getting heavier. I even have stretch marks on my lower right tummy. I did not realized the scratch I made. I had cocoa butter lotion and an itch cream but it did not occur to my mind the lower part could be the very much possible of stretch marks. Careless me, I know! Now, I keep on putting cocoa butter and itch cream on it every time I go to the rest room for body's request (okay, to urinate) hoping it would not be visible after I deliver my baby. Hopefully!

And so am ready for a doctor's appointment for tomorrow. Have to sign-off now. Have a great night (or should I say mor-night as in morning-night/dawn)! ~hugs&kisses~