Weekends is the best days for me to shop since I don't have a car, DH then could take and get me afterwards. It is not that I don't want my hubby to be with me shopping such but he has also something to do and besides, he will just be bored checking the colors and such knowing me that I could stay and just go there and here just to get the better deal and quality that I want. Sunday is my second day of shopping for my incoming baby. I cannot just shop just like the ole days to which I will just ride a bus with my friends because both of them are on-vacation. Te Claudia is on one-month vacation and Dorie is in the Philippines with here two daughters, having a vacation as well. It's also not that they are not there for me (aside from that reasons) but it's great sometimes that I have to do it my own. Preciel can't be there because she has 4-years old energetic son and a daughter to look into. Oops, it's Sunday you know. :-) Anyway, it's my personal stuff and it didn't bother me going shopping alone especially that it is for my incoming baby Sarah Ann. The major stuffs to buy has to be bought this weekends so the next things to attend to (like materni-tea tour in the hospital where I will going to deliver (its every Tuesday 7pm but not on the 4th week because it's Chinese language), one day only), birthing and baby care class as well as breastfeeding which is good for four (4) days which is day a week from 7pm-9:30 pm every Wednesday of the week starting first week of August, and so on and so forth. So I have to get this done because I still have to arrange, wash, iron the clothes, prepare, etc. I want it organized as long as I can you know. Mommies/mommies-to-be, homemakers, wives mostly does that.