One more day from now, and it will be August month already. Time flies, huh! During August month, this mommy-to-be is fully packed of schedule of my journey of my trimester pregnancy up to being a mommy-at-hand. Such schedule I said is all about being mommy-to-be, not as a homemaker. Why? It is because I have to attend classes of three: the (1) Childbirth Classes. As it has been said on the brochure:
This four-class course focuses on discomforts in the third trimester, signs of labor, breathing & relaxation techniques, stages of labor, possible laboring positions, medical procedures and options, caesarean birth, the postpartum mother's experience, and much  more.
This class is a session of two and a half hours {2.5 hrs} every Wednesdays beginning this Wednesday approaching {August 3rd, 10th, 17th and 24th}. The other class that I have to attend is the  (2) Baby Care Class which is good for a day of two and a half hours {2.5 hrs} which will be on the 3rd week of August by Thursday (August 18th). According to the brochure:
This class provides information to prepare parents for the care of their newborn. Topics discusses include feeding, bathing, swaddling, diapering and tips for comforting a "fussy" baby and much more.
The other one class that I have to attend is the (3) Breastfeeding Class - Off To A Good Start! I plan to breastfeed my coming-baby and I think this class is best for me as a first time momma. Sure it is a common sense what a breastfeeding is but I want to know the latest this and that. I want to ensure that I know how, the precautions and etcetera. This class by the way is good only for a day of two and a half hours (2.5) which I have to attend the week after the last day of Childbirth Classes {Thursday, August 25th}. According to the brochure:
This class offers information on breastfeeding including techniques and positioning, correct latch-on, skin-to-skin benefits, common myths, special circumstances, importance of dad's support, pumping & storing (of breast milk), returning to work, weaning and much more.
 This is good for a day of two and a half hours too just like the others, for a day. 

The three classes (Baby Care, Breastfeeding and Childbirth) will cost me $65 for a package because I will be delivering at the hospital where the classes held. Others who will attend that won't deliver on that said hospital will pay $85, so it's an advantage because I have a discount. :-)

Now, am I not that busy on August month? What a schedule! Hemmmm.... but on September my schedule is a zero one (it's a must on the list) for baby's coming. :-)