(Authored by Leandro Delgado)

One of my favorite talk shows to watch on satellite tv, that I got after seeing these cannonsatellite.com, has to be the Maury show. I love this particular program so much because he has a plethora of different guests who come on and discuss different topics that I find truly inspiring. For instance, the one time he had random children on there who would be classified as obese. Their parents were also there and were trying to ask for help to keep their children from eating so much. During that program, I learned just how unhealthy being obese is and I devoted myself to losing as much weight as I possibly could. I still can not believe that just one show allowed me to lose about twenty pounds in the long run.

He also does a lot of paternity tests and is probably so well known for these shows. The woman will come on and say how she knows that this man is her father but he's not taking responsibility for their baby. They go for testing and then they can find out if the man really is the dad or if the woman was just trying to either get money from him or put her baby onto him. It's really fantastic and I tend to find myself laughing each and every time one of these particular shows comes onto the air while watching it.