This mommy-to-be had an ob-gyn appointment lately, a prenatal that is. The supposed-to-be scheduled six days ago was done today. No ultrasound and it's fine. It's just this meeting with my doctor that I wasn't able to view my baby but it's fine since I'll be going to go back for two weeks from now. Am just excited. :-) Lately, I had my sugar test, a two-hours aside from a doctor's visit. I did my fasting. After dinner last night, no food and drinks other than water. Had three injections for that sugar test (blood test procedure) at the same time drinking that bottled of orange thing. The first injection by the way was the on-set, the time the laboratory person saw me, first injection, waver and the drinking of a bottled orange thing. This time, no drinking of water including to no foods and drinks. I then moved to the doctor's office/clinic. Then one-hour after, another injection. Then went back to the doctor's clinic. After done went back to the laboratory room waiting for that other hour. Other hour came that makes it two hours of no eating and drinking. Time was up and time to have another injection. Blood drawn and that was it. I will be called upon through phone when there's something negative or am diabetic. If not, it's fine and will be told on the next appointment. I hope nothing major problem. :)

I am now 134 pounds in my 28th week (2nd day). The doctor said what happened with my weight. Ha! If you remember, I lost nine(9) pounds on my 2nd-4th months but now am overweight of six(6) pounds. Oops! Not that so bad but still I should have to have only 128 pounds. And now I have to less eating carbs like rice, bread and stuffs like that. Sweets too. I can make it, I know. Good luck to me. I don't want my baby to be big when she's still in the tummy so I have to watch-out my carbohydrates and eating thingy. :-) I don't want to have a caesarian.