Everyday I see my daughter Sam growing, yes, she grows-up fast. I can't thank enough I am a homemaker. In this way as I am her own caregiver, I can see her every moves and developments as well as her weaknesses and lift her way up. She is just a sweetie. She gives me no headache when it comes to taking care of her. Many said I am so lucky to have her, and yes, I am!

Now that she's about a third quarter of a year old, she already knows how to say "mmmommmmy", "mmmmomma". I bet my DH is jealous with that. Ha! Hopefully soon she could also say "dada" or "daddy" so her daddy (my DH) won't get jealous. *wink*

When it is silent, no music, TV or anything, just me typing in a computer, she mumbles loud anything she can which is a sign of eagerness to talk. She's even imitating me when I say "huh".. hehe! So cutie my patotie. :-) I can't wait the time that she's imitating everything I say. Ah, having a child really makes difference. We just love her that much. :-) She's a darling.