Yay! I am just so happy tonight that I saw my baby daughter Sam can already stand on her own in the crib. Yes, in her crib, just about an hour ago and she continues to do it until now. I think she got fascinated of her new journey, that is why she keeps on doing it. Just because she can manage to do it. OMG! Supposed-to-be she should be sleeping now but she won't. Alright, we have to dim our home now and be silent so she would sleep. There are tomorrows anyway to do it again and again. :-)

I feel happy seeing her achievement. I call it "achievement" because she is doing it by herself. Now, it's easy for her to hold and crib rails and manage to stand just in the snap of my finger. Yes, we have to keep the rails high so when she's there standing she won't fall-off separate from the crib. It is okay for her to fall-down in the crib because there are bumpers all-over and the bed is soft and there are only soft teeth-er around which would not harm her. But of course, I do not like seeing her her falling down if not for a "normal" thing. Good thing, she is holding strong. But of course, I am always near her to support in case she feels uncomfortable or in difficult situations. Sometimes, a child needs to experience difficulty to be stronger, but of course, just sometimes.

She can already balance of sitting by her own when she was about six months and now about nine months, she can already stand in her crib from sitting. Doing such by holding the rails of the crib. Happy me! :-) When letting her sit and can grasp the crib rails (even if she's far from it), then expect that anytime from that, she is already standing. :-)