As of this time as I am writing this post, my friend C is waiting for us with my daughter so we can go to church before noon time. It's just passed nine o'clock in the morning, it is the best time to walk in the nearby church so it is not that warm for my baby. Alright, on the other side of my eyes, I am looking at my dear daughter on her crib. It seems she's been singing. She heard me singing most of the time. And now that it's silent, it's her time to shine. Ha! She's been making sounds and yeah, looks like she's singing. It's been a great music unto my ears. I love hearing it, in fact, it seems I have to dance now with her singing. Hemmm.. I have to park now, I can't help myself. Hep!


'Til next time. Thanks for your time and I hope I inspire, make your time fun and everything good in between. Have a great day! My baby Sam, likes to leave you her sweet and warm smile. ~hugs&kisses~