I can just imagine when I was still in intermediate up to my college years of how difficult having no enough textbooks for my curriculum. My grandparent cannot afford to buy all of them so I have to find ways how to get such so I won’t ended-up just like a soldier without a weapon, of going to school. You know what I meant. Textbooks are essentials for every student much more to college-goers. Either we have to buy it, borrow or rent! The middle way I mentioned isn’t advisable unless if the owner is just your close relative (even so). So the third way is just perfect to students and moms out there who want to save big bucks at the same time they have the essentials. Here in the US, College textbook rentals come in handy to assist you college-goers! Do you know all of that renting textbooks in Campus TextBook Rentals has many perks (aside of what I mentioned earlier)? If you don’t know yet, then you might like to follow through. And some of the perks are: (1)you can save 40-90% off of bookstore prices, (2) they are offering free shipping both ways, (3) you can highlight in the textbooks, (4) they offer flexible renting periods, (5) 30-Day Risk-Free Returns, (6) they have live customer support and more, just to name a few.

A big plus too, is that every textbook like the Business Principles and Management rented, they donate a portion to Operation Smile, “ an out of this world, awesome organization, that performs life changing cleft lip surgeries on children whose families could not otherwise afford it ”. How cool is that?! While you are helping yourself, you are also helping those children and families.



Check it out for yourself.