My baby love, daughter Sam is now in transition from caring no one is around her or not, not likes to be with someone/everybody in the house. She gets irritated or crying when she cannot see me or anyone near her, most especially if you are playing with her then later you will go somewhere like to the comfort to pee or so, she cries. I found that cute and funny at times. Sometimes it is trouble since I have to tag her along wherever I am like in front of stove to boil water to warm her milk at the same time making her milk or to the comfort room. Nevertheless, she is a darling and I am complaining or minding of tagging her along with me everywhere as long as she is comfortable. Never mind my needs as long as she hers first. She is helpless without me, on the other hand, I can do everything like walking and alike, but not my Sam. An infant has just a low immune system. So I have to attain her needs or even her wants first than my needs.

She laughs and smiles a lot so that's a very big bonus to me. She never gets wary to anybody. But of course, infant should need to be away from the crowd  most of the times, again, that is because infants have low immune system.

So that's it, that's one of my/her journey this week of being a mommy to a very darling living doll of mine, my baby love daughter Sam. :-) Have a great day! :-)