My toddler daughter SAM, just turned 21 months old can already do a lot. She can't speak that much yet and I even think she's a little delayed because of her oral aversion., but nonetheless because she can already utter few words and keeps on imitating me when talking to her (not every time but when she's relax, she's always on the go, as in curious in everything her hand can reach). I just have to keep closely on her speech development and eating status. And teach her more.

It has been months (maybe two or three months ago or so), she started keeping an eye on my feet that every time my feet are naked, she has to find my slippers or shoes and put it back on. It has been her habit, I think, and it amazes me. She's very busy toddler but never forgot to take a look at my feet if it has slippers/shoes on. Ha! She can also open our door bathroom as well as close the doors every time it is open. Looks like she's a door guard, I always tease that to her. :) She can do much more like putting trash in a trashcan, and the likes.

She can also relay a thing on her hand from our living room and just give instruction to give it to her dad in the bedroom --- she always does it perfect. She's a perfect little helper! ;-)

My SAM now understands more and I feel happy with that!