I can still remember being one of the happiest mommy-to-be in the world because that time I thought of: "soon enough I will be having my own child and I am going to give her the world, all the things and such the world can offer. I will give her all my strength" . And though thinking of giving all my strengths to her, is not that easy but thinking about her can all be possibly do. Okay, it is too early to say that (you might think) but if you already a mother (a mother who thinks just all the goodness to her child and longing to have her), then you know what I mean. Every little thing you could think you would like to offer it to him/her. As for me, I am on that level. And that was why I really wanted to have a baby shower party of her. Her very first party. A party while she was even in my tummy. It is also to be thankful that we had her soonest and already knew what gender my child is. And yes! I had a baby shower which was being hosted by a very good friend of mine. She hosted and I coordinate with the expenses and plan. We had baby shower invitations that were given to my friends both online and offline. A lot of things we did together and along with our friends here in our place. A lot of discussions and plans presented. From food to a venue as well as the "what" and "what not". Since they understood what a baby shower is and how it is planned, I just listened to them and made some suggestions if I had something in mind. It is not that a fancy baby shower moment but it was not also a so-normal one. Baby Sam got a lot of gifts, waiting of her to came out in the real world. It was a memorable and a fluvial party! Thanks to my friends! If I could do it again, I would do it again and again. :-)