Days ago a co-blogger friend of mine who visited this blog of mine was having a light after-visit because according to her, she can only see "frogs" , yes, take note of the word "frogs"! Where in the world I put the frogs images on my blog. The catch was, she was not able to see posts but the frogs images. I let my other co-bloggers look at this  and some said it is fine and nothing unusual but many said (which got me worried) "yes there are  frogs images which showed instead of posts and such". Gosh, it made my brain froggy of the thought, "where did I got it" and "what did I do with my blog?" !

Good thing one co-blogger said it is something about imageshock photos storage website which I am not a member. Then I began scouring that imageshock codes and yes, when I removed the very first, they said, there were still there but not as like before. So imageshock was the culprit.

Then that time while thinking and finding that images, mommy Mel Cole came to the rescue and continue the work. Now, it is back to normal! Can you see any "froggy images" here? If there is, please let me know as what I knew those were already gone. Thanks! :-)