My family’s safety is really one of my top priorities. I make sure that my house is safe for my little princess to grow up in, ensuring that it is baby-proof as possible. One’s the little girl begins to toddle around I am going to remove all the vases or other breakable things that she might bump into and hurt her in the process. I also need to get safety doors or corner guards so she won’t get hurt whenever she tries to access the dining table or make attempts to access the second floor area. Who knows, I might even need to get one of those alarms too, to make sure that my daughter and my family, is safe in the house 24/7.

Being a mommy entails a lot of job. One very important role as I said that mommy has to prioritize is the safeness of everyone in the house, yes, the family. Making sure her family is in safe and sound. I can say that is no easy job but worth it. That is just a mommy-family thing. Guarding the house and making the routine house chores like cleaning, cooking, laundry and alike, making sure her kiddo is well-groom and all that stuffs that surrounds. Yes, it is tiring but with the sincere hugs and kisses of the baby and daddy and they appreciate all my efforts, all the tiredness gone (or even it won't as long as they are fine, I am already at my best. Yes!). What a life, isn't it? ;-)