The mommy of me knows that newborns should sleep on their back. It is what everyone told and of course I obey it. It is for her good, and good for me too. A mommy prioritize her child above all the chores and alike. Her baby is her apple of her eyes and I couldn't agree more since it is explained very well and yes, the best!

First of all, my daughter is not a newborn or neonatal no more. She is already an infant. As much as I like her to sleep on her back but sometimes she sleeps in different position just like sleeping on her tummy, sleeping the sideways or even kneeling with her knees in bed and butt in upward position (just only few times, or I had only seen by daughter) or sleeps on her right side with her hands together just like praying which I find it cute. :-) And I can see no problem on it since she can already roll back and does her instinct (like crying) when something's not right.

What about you, is your baby love like this when she's/he's in the six months onward? How do you like it?