My lovely precious daughter Sam is fond of biting for quite how many days or weeks already before I can see her teeth came out. Actually her dad saw it first when it was little and told me, I just ignore since I can see it when it is already big anyway. In that way, the visibility thing is fronting my very own eyes then. True enough! As I told you earlier, she loves biting. Good thing she is still drinking her milk and even eating her food in a box, named rice and mixed fruit, though I did not give her yesterday since she has a pretty hard poop the last night. She poop twice. Then I give her milk and water often as long as likes drinking, as in I introduce it to her when she's resting from playing, or just anything she's having, like 30 minutes interval. And guess what? She poop the usual thing yesterday. Thanks to her daddy too for suggesting to let her rest of the food (or in my mind if I give her, I will put more milk on it, and so I opted the former and it worked, well, it should work either way since the goal is I have to give her more liquid).

Seeing her first tooth in her lower part of her gum is happiness. I am telling her that she's already old since she has already a tooth. Ha! what a great feeling!