I cannot wait for when my little princess is big enough so she can enjoy a weekend getaway to Walt Disney World Resort and see all our favorite Disney Princess come to life. I beat I will get heaps of laughter and giggles once she sees Sleeping Beauty, Rapunzel, Snow White and Minnie Mouse and have her photos taken with them. I am sure she will ask mom to get her a Disney Princess outfit, among other Disney Princess stuff, from on of the souvenir shops.

I am glad I still have a few more years to go to save up for this vacation, but you cannot blame if I do my research this early, right? ‘Cause I just happen to came across this Orlando Hotels  Facebook page, which are both filled with information on affordable hotel accommodations in Orlando. I’d browse on a few listings and make a note of a few things so I will know where to book when the time comes. ;-)