As early on her six months, the mommy (me) already put her in the walker. It was not an intention to let her learn how to walk but just a way for me to be on my eyes (even if I am not holding her) while cooking or doing something in my computer. This routine is not all-the-time but she made on her own to make some steps on her walker. At first I thought it was weird knowing she made her first steps backward but when a mommy-of-two friend of mine spoke (through phone) that it was a normal or the stereotype one, I was relieved. She made it! Happy me! I think her exersaucer (thanks to my good friend for that gift to her) helped. I don't know if that's early or what, but I read something that it's an early thing. So, good job to my patotie! Smile. :-)

Then better yet, two days ago, her daddy (DH), let her walk (of course with him supporting her) in the carpet from bedroom to living room and boast me that she can already walk (with support) smilingly. Of course, I was also happy! All three smiled contagiously. Ha ha! Then from now on, DH and I scheduled her to walk with him before he goes to office in the morning and when he came from his office (routine), well, for the meantime. Gradually increases as she likes it. Yay!