While Sarah is sleeping, I have time to do my online activities. Talking about online activitites such as updating my blogs, visiting my virtual friends on Facebook, or talking with my family back home. And if I still have time, I tried to search for baby clothes again. Sarah has lots of baby clothes but I couldn't help myself not to shop for her clothes, accessories and even toys. I wouldn't mind if I don’t shop for myself. I just love to see cute baby stuffs for her and if only Sarah has long hair, I so love those hair accessories which I have found online. Anyway, cute hair clips will do on her hair, but I am scared if she pulls it and plays with it. I know it is not safe for Sarah to play hair clips. I also found cute stuff toys at the store nearby and I wanted to buy it if money is available. DH always remind me not to shop too many clothes for Sarah because she couldn't wear it for the long time because babies grow so fast, and I agree with him. Even so, honestly, I still shop Sarah’s clothes, and I sometimes hide it. Ha! A few days later, hubby will know it but he can do nothing but to smile when he sees that her daughter is so lovely with her new dress. :-)