My Sam is over one year old and days soon, she will turn one year and two months. " Time flies fast ", is what I can describe thinking the time I experienced the pain of delivering her into this world. The time that I first held her in my arms. And the time when she had her first surgery. Time went away, she already had her second surgery when she was nine months old. And now I cannot wait of third surgery to lock the risk to which I hope she won't need more surgery in the further years. Thanks to the technology and the knowledgeable and great doctors and the team that she is here now with me happily. I give and will always give my best of taking care of her, yes, to the best of my ability.

The great news is, she is a happy baby, active and willing to learn as well as experience what this world can offer. What a willful this child is. I am not saying that because I am her mother but that is what what I saw in her. God bless this beautiful precious child of mine. She is my everything.