Adding accessories to your home, indoor or outdoor can also turn your place from simple to eye-catching. I am talking about putting a unique design of house address plaques. Whenever I and my husband (with our little one) goes for a walk around the village, we usually observe beautiful houses specifically house design. Most of the houses have their own very nice house signs. Some were very simple, others are very attractive. There are also homes in the village that have a home address printing on ordinary mail boxes.

 Ours is just a simple address sign that mounted to the wall. We have been planning to replace a nice but not too fancy home sign but the husband always putting it on his last lists which I understand it because the baby's need or our family need has to come up first. I told him that if he has time and budget to shop for address signs, or address plaques, I wanted a sign that has a good-quality, and it will last long regardless of the weather because I was planning to put it outside. There are so many ways in which you can make your home truly your own. I just want the one that has the simple letters and numbers design that could easily be seen by the people, especially the delivery men.