I don't know if you believe that but I believe so. It is not to brag but I see myself a happy person, a jolly one. I don't like giving the negative thoughts an idea for me to be wicked, to be a weak. That is not me. If I have some problems, I have to solve it calmly, not by talking it to everyone to have their sympathy and pity on me unless if it's time for me to give-up to which I cannot do it my own. I call that a happy, jolly one. If it's not what you think or reject my thought, then I don't know what you're thinking. I just hope it's positive since if it's the opposite, it won't give you a lift, raise you up and higher than me that way. Hep!

Alright, beware of the negative vibes, I believe so. "Break the chain connecting to the negative things, negative people and alike" because it won't give us a good life, but lead to destruction, I so believe. Hence, let's be optimistic and lively because our child/children/peers and even stranger will imitate that to us, don't you think so? You know we bond with them.

Have a great day/night mommy/ies and everyone!