Are you depressed? Are you lonely? I admit sometimes I feel like depressed and lonely. I am a mommy, wife, friend, child and ooh yeah, I am just human and of course I felt what those normal people do. Living abroad is not easy.  Some of my friends are encountering depression. This is serious yet normal, but we must just know how to fight against it!
I found some solutions here:
1.      Surf the Internet ---> People can’t live without surfing into net now, by surfing you can be updated of the happenings around. You can be entertained by people online. Chatting, calling and interacting others can ease you loneliness. One thing, Facebook helps.

2.      Watch Movies ---> Try to watch movies that drives your interest. Make sure that it is your favorite movie. Call a friend around to watch on together or your husband or if you choose to be alone then do it!

3.      Take a warm bath -> As far as I read, taking warm bath can help. The warmth from the bath will have a calming effect on the nerves and will soothe the body. The bath will leave you feeling fresh and positive.

4.     Go to the beach ---> If you like beach, it is great to go there and feel the serenity of the sand and the crystal clear seawater (or you can also go to lake, river or pond perhaps)

Hope this can help! Mommies and everyone, live freely as possible. Free yourself even in a little while. Remember, life is a journey and not a destination!