I am a busy mom, when our little Sam is awake then I cannot do anything. I must have to focus on her. This is my journey with my one and only Sam. I want to dedicate most of my time to her! So accomplishing a simple task is most impossible to me now, ooh yeah when she is awake. I know mommies out there you know already what is the way to accomplish such online tasks. The only way is to wait until your kids fall asleep! I only have one Sam but feels like so busy as a bee! Yes, looks like I have a twin. :-) Well, just thankful that sometimes Sam loves to cooperates with her mom (alright, she has only one mom and that is me. *wink*). She is not lazy, sometimes she is beside me and while mommy is busy typing on keyboard! A multi-tasking mom is trying to accomplish simple task at the same time!

Anyway, as the days goes by my dear baby is now growing! She has now a lot of new things that makes us more happier than before! Her dad is so proud of her!