I have heard that some of my friends are applying for some medical transcriptionists online. Is this for real? Well, it is proven as one of them is earning now. So great that this is another way to earn online. What should I do then? Well, I am planning to take the application and will see what will be the result. This medical transcriptionist don't need any medical experiences, you must just be very clever in listening and transcribing the correct words during the conversation of the said tape. This is cool enough! Maybe I can transcribe when Sam is sleeping or when I have free time. It doesn't required time and day for you to finsih the job. It is up to you if you will get the job or not. So no pressure moment for this job.

So anybody are into this kind of online job? Can you please give some tips on how this works well?