Being a mother is really a huge role for it brings a lot of meaning to every child. It is one unique blessing that God gave us mothers, not just to do the things for us but to give us love every time we need it, for without mothers there is no “us”. I remember one time, when I was still in grade school, my grandmom (who took care of me instead of my mom. She's a mother to me) used to wake up early to prepare things for me before I go to school, that time I haven’t realize the importance she gave me and never thanked her at all (that time), until I have my own daughter to do the same how she did to me, I just hope one day when my daughter grow up he can realize the things I did for her as well, that for sure is immeasurable.

The time you gave birth to your child will truly explains the vital role of a mother, from the start of conceiving up to the end even taking care of your grandchildren will also take place, a very extended one, but still its really true and it happens. Mothers will never stop caring for their children.