This is the first time that my baby love's not feeling well after her shot from vaccination or immunization journey. Well, not actually after, it's after three and a half hours (3 1/2 hrs), as she woke up. After we went home, as usual I gave her tylenol liquid, her medicine, as per advise so she won't we going to have a fever. And true enough that worked (yes past tense since right now she has a fever) for several times but now the opposite. It's my own instinct that I gave her a bathe before going to doctor for a vaccination and that does a lot. This time, she was still energetic and does her thing (like playing her feet, standing) but after she woke up, I noticed she has it(fever). So I gave her another tylenol liquid before I gave her the milk, and that was half an hour after her first total of four (4) hours from the time I gave her first.

Due to her unpleasant feeling, she likes to be carried and that's what I did. I carried her in my arms. The moment she felt asleep, that's the time I laid her down. Right now, she's being carried by DH whilst I cook rice for dinner. I'll be going to give another tylenol liquid half an hour from now. After this, will also give her milk. So I gotta go now and prepare it. See yah later!