(Guest post from: Natalie Walter)

My husband recently found out that we can get better rates on electricity by switching to CenterPoint Energy. That man knows how to spot a deal when he sees one. I have been so blessed by having him as my husband. He works hard so that I can stay home with the kids. Being a stay at home mom has been such a great experience for me. Sure I get bored sometimes, but I love being able to be with my kids every day. When they get home from school, they don’t have to come home to an empty house. It was really nice staying home when they were younger and didn’t go to school yet. I wouldn’t trade that time for anything in the world. I love the fact that they never had to go to daycare and that we had the chance to bond all day. This was really important for nursing as well. My children were excellent nursers and I attribute that to the fact that I was able to stay home with them.