"Can't take my eyes of you", is what always in me. Even I can't have something for my own as long as she has hers, is what my motto for this time. Thought it's not always but when it comes to second thoughts, she always win. :-)  It's just that she is helpless without me, she's an infant you know, is what on my mind. It's okay of myself because I am already old, my immune system and bones are just easy to back-on if something's happen unlike hers. It's just a matter of time management (I know it's easy to utter, write and such but really it's really hard to manage time), it's hard but feel it and you know what is important, priority and the next thing to do. In due time, you can have it, not all but at least most. :-)

She's always with me anywhere I am in the house. If she's asleep or playing on her toys I have to make I can see and hear her every time she makes moves or sounds. I have to wait she's asleep or having a great time lying around so I can eat or do the basic thing for myself. Or wait for my DH to be with her to do my thing.

Ah, just thinking of this apple of my eyes, is unexplainable and one can just do most things (if not everything) just for her apple. :-)