My precious baby love, my heart daughter underwent her cardiac catheterization laboratory examination last Wednesday in CHLA and it went fine. She was in the laboratory with her cardiologist and other one with him, a cardiologist also who's a cardiologist stationed in CHLA. It lasted two hours in laboratory and six hours afterwards in recovery room to check if there is other possible reactions like bleeding, fever, swelling and the like. She had IV on her groin  and left back palm (the two had bandages and I was given instruction when to get it and some caution of possible bleeding if there is and such when at home) with two on her front feet for anesthesia. After hours (before the sixth hour) of recovery, she was red and hot (she was being tacked-in with her head as well because it's cold in the room) but without fever. The redness lasted for an hour or so and I saw she was swollen and the nurse checked her temperature and she had a fever, then she gave her Tylenol. Supposedly, had to gave it to her when we already home but she gave it there instead which was a good move (I did not gave her at home no more). Then the nurse had a water with glucose to nourished her after two hours in the recovery room. I gave it to her and she finished two small bottles and a little on the third. No more milk yet until on her 3rd hour. And so I made her a milk with my supplies and gave it to her on her 3rd hour. It went fine. We went home on-time. And had her two days (1st day bed rest and moderate movements on the second) recovery here. I just pity her of being bed rest and moderate movement as she liked to do it that days. Ooh well, I just tacked her in so she cannot move that a lot. No patience, no gain. :-) And she did it! Right now she's on her jumperoo doing her favorite thing, playing. Ooh I love being a mother. She's an inspiration, an apple of my eye, an angel. We will always be together no matter what. :-)